Why use EFT Tapping? Because it works.
And because it works, our mission is to share EFT Tapping with as many individuals and organizations as possible. Effectively. Ethically. Affordably.
EFT Tapping is a form of self-administered acupressure and it can rapidly facilitate:
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Elimination of panic attacks
- Trauma resolution including PTSD
- Reduction in blood pressure
- Reduction in cortisol levels
- Reduction/elimination of physical pain
- Performance and productivity enhancement
- Improved insight and cognitive shifts
- Emotional regulation and calming
- Processing of anger and rage
- and much, much more
WHAT IS EFT TAPPING?
EFT Tapping is a form of self-administered Acupressure. By tapping on key Acupressure points and focusing in on the “issue” we want to eliminate, the protocol effectively completes the processing of incompletely processed experiences – and their effects leave our body and our mind. And whether these incompletely processed experiences have left us with distressing thoughts, feelings, physical sensations or actual physical symptoms, it is possible to achieve significant relief – often very quickly.
For more information on how EFT Tapping actually works, keep reading.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Whether we use the language of “energy work” or the language of neurology, the following mechanisms are believed to be at work during EFT Tapping
- Imaginal Exposure
- Somatic Activation
- Amygdala / Prefrontal Cortex Rewiring and Deactivation
- Information Processing and Reprocessing
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Memory Reconsolidation
- Eye Movement and Reprocessing
WHO USES / RECOMMENDS IT?
- Medical Doctors – including Neurologists and Psychiatrists
- Doctors of Osteopathy
- Therapists and Counselors
- Parents (on their children)
- Sports Performance Coaches
- Life Coaches
- School Counselors
- EFT Practitioners
- Pet Owners (on their pets)
WHERE’S THE PROOF?
Learning a new concept or having a new experience can challenge long-standing views and beliefs. Therefore, we encourage you to do your own reading and research on EFT Tapping and to come with questions. And while we aren’t here to try to convince anyone of anything, we are happy to refer you to all of the research and Randomized Control Trials that are cataloged at EFT International’s Research Page by topic. You may also search the Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology’s Research Page as well.
Most importantly, EFT Tapping is an experiential modality. All the words in the world cannot take the place of having the experience of Tapping yourself. If you are interested in EFT Tapping, we recommend you learn from someone or work with someone who has had sufficient training.
The following organizations are considered standard-bearers in the world of EFT Tapping and we encourage you to compare them before making your decision about where to seek training.
EFT International – Non-profit committed to advancing and upholding the highest standards for education, training and professional development and promotion of the skillful, creative and ethical application of EFT worldwide. Offers live training and certification.
Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology – Non-profit professional organization for licensed healthcare providers and allied health disciplines, serves to organize and unify EP methods, provides professional support and education, and establishes ethical guidance in practice. Offers online training and certification.
EFT Universe – For profit organization offering certification and both online and live training.
Presentations and Trainings available for:
- Companies and organizations of all kinds
- Healthcare organizations
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Non-profit organizations
- Schools, Teachers, Administrators
- Child Advocates
- Mental Health Providers and Groups
- Medical Health Providers and Groups
- Veterans Groups
- Community Service Boards
- Social Justice Organizations
- Prisons and Prison Reform Orgs
- Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy Orgs
- Nursing Homes
- Corporate Wellness Efforts
- Hospice Organizations
- Worship Communities
TAP INTO COMMUNITY, a 501(c)3 is committed to sharing the ethical and effective use of EFT Tapping. By reading this website, you acknowledge that you have read our Informed Consent Notice (coming soon).