EFT TAPPING WORKS WEBSITE DISCLAIMER – You must read the following website disclaimer before proceeding to the rest of this Website content. This is for your own information, education, safety and welfare.
It is our ethical obligation to advise you of the following:
This website is owned by Tap Into Community / Tapping Works Inc., a 501c3 non-profit corporation formed for educational and charitable purposes.
By viewing this website and/or anything made available on or through it, including webinars, videos, consultations, emails, documents, tools, workshops, training, social media and/or other communication (collectively referred to as “This Website”), you agree to accept all parts of this EFT Tapping Works Website Disclaimer. If you do not agree to the Disclaimer below, you agree to not access or use this Website or any of its content, materials, instruction, videos, resources, referrals, information, suggestions or recommendations herein. If you do not agree to the EFT Tapping Works Website Disclaimer below, you also agree to not attend any Tap into Community events, in-person or online, of any kind.
- FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY The information provided in or through this Website is for educational, informational and training purposes only.
- NOT MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE Tap Into Community / Tapping Works is not providing health care, medical or nutritional therapy services, or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any physical, mental, spiritual or emotional issue, disease or condition. The information provided in or through this Website pertaining to your health or wellness, exercise, relationships, business/career choices, finances, or any other aspect of your life is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by your Medical or Mental Health Provider.You agree and acknowledge that Tap Into Community / Tapping Works is not providing medical or mental health advice in any way. Always seek the advice of your own Medical and/or Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your health and before implementing any recommendations or suggestions from this Website. Do not disregard or delay seeking medical advice because of information you read on this Website. Do not start or stop taking any medications without speaking to your own Medical or Mental Health Provider. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health problem, contact your Medical and/or Mental Health Provider promptly. The information contained on this Website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
- NOT LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE Tap Into Community / Tapping Works is not qualified to, nor does it offer, legal or financial advice. The information contained in this Website is not intended to be a substitute for legal or financial advice that can be provided by your attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor. Tap Into Community / Tapping Works cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or damages, including financial, that you may incur. Always seek financial and/or legal counsel related to your specific circumstances as needed for any and all questions and concerns you have, or may have, in the future. You agree the information on this Website and in this EFT Tapping Works Website Disclaimer is not legal or financial advice.
- PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY You agree to accurately represent information provided to us, on or through this Website. You acknowledge you are participating voluntarily in using this Website and that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through this Website, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from this Website to your life, family or business.
- NO GUARANTEES The role of Tap Into Community / Tapping Works is to support and assist you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own efforts, capabilities, motivation, commitment, follow-through and what is possible for you at this particular moment in your life. We cannot predict, nor do we guarantee, any particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each person. You fully agree that there are no guarantees or warranties as to specific outcomes or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this Website.
- EARNINGS DISCLAIMER There can be no assurance of any particular financial outcome based on the use of this Website. You agree that Tap Into Community / Tapping Works is not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your personal or business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through this Website. You are solely responsible for your results in every way.
- TESTIMONIALS Tap Into Community / Tapping Works shares real experiences, testimonials, and insights about other people’s experiences, as presented by them, for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of self-reported users of EFT Tapping and results they claim to have personally achieved. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future users of EFT Tapping will achieve the same or similar results.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK As with all situations, there are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during use of this Website or its contents that cannot be foreseen and that may influence results negatively. Any suggestions or recommendations on or through this Website or through the EFT Tapping Works Website Disclaimer are taken at your own risk, with no liability accruing to Tap Into Community / Tapping Works, its officers, Board Members, staff, trainers, volunteers, sponsors or partners, or anyone else affiliated in any way with Tap Into Community / Tapping Works, recognizing there is a rare chance that illness, injury or even death could result. You agree to assume all associated risks.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY By using this Website, you agree to absolve Tap Into Community / Tapping Works and its officers, Board Members, staff, trainers, volunteers, sponsors or partners, or anyone else associated with Tap Into Community / Tapping Works of any liability or loss that you or any other person may incur from use of the information, products or materials that you request or receive through or on this Website. You agree that Tap Into Community / Tapping Works, its officers, Board Members, staff, trainers, volunteers, sponsors or partners, or anyone else associated with Tap Into Community / Tapping Works will not be liable to you, or to any other individual, company or entity, for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential losses or damages, for use of or reliance on this Website. You agree that Tap Into Community / Tapping Works, its officers, Board Members, staff, trainers, volunteers, sponsors or partners, or anyone else associated with Tap Into Community / Tapping Works do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease or condition or issue, or any other type of loss or damage due to any act or default by Tap Into Community / Tapping Works or anyone acting as its agent, consultant, affiliate, joint venture partner, employee, shareholder, Director, staff, team member, or anyone otherwise affiliated with Tap into Community / Tapping Works, who is engaged in delivering content on or through this Website.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Tap Into Community / Tapping Works, its officers, Board Members, staff, trainers, volunteers, sponsors or partners, agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with Tap Into Community / Tapping Works from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to this Website.
- NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES Tap Into Community / Tapping Works makes no guarantees or warranties related to the performance or operation of its Website. Tap Into Community / Tapping Works makes no representations of guarantees or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, programs, products or services included on or through this website. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Tap Into Community / Tapping Works disclaims all guarantees or warranties, express or implied, including implied guarantees or warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information shared on or through this Website, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that Tap Into Community / Tapping Works is not responsible for the views, opinions, or accuracy of facts referenced on or through this Website, or of those of any other individual or company affiliated with Tap Into Community / Tapping Works in any way. Because scientific, technology and business practices are constantly evolving, you agree that Tap Into Community / Tapping Works is not responsible for the accuracy of any information presented on or accessed via this Website, or for any errors or omissions that may occur.
- NO ENDORSEMENT References or links on this Website to the information, opinions, advice, programs, products or services of any other individual, business or entity does not constitute a formal endorsement. Tap Into Community / Tapping Works is sharing information for education and training purposes only. Tap Into Community / Tapping Works is not responsible for its website content, blogs, e-mails, videos, social media, programs, products and/or services of any other person, business or entity that may be linked or referenced in this Website. Conversely, should this Website link appear in any other individual’s, business’ or entity’s website, program, product or services, it does not constitute Tap Into Community’s / Tapping Work’s formal endorsement of them, their business or their website either.
- AFFILIATES From time to time, Tap Into Community / Tapping Works may promote, affiliate with, or partner with other individuals or businesses whose programs, products and services align with ours. In the spirit of absolute transparency, Tap Into Community / Tapping Works wants you to be aware that there may be instances when we promote, market, share or sell programs, products or services for other partners and in exchange Tap Into Community / Tapping Works may receive financial compensation or other rewards. Please note that Tap Into Community / Tapping Works is highly selective and only promotes partners whose programs, products and/or services we are familiar with and respect. At the same time, you agree that any such promotion or marketing does not serve as any form of endorsement whatsoever. You are still required to use your own judgment to determine that any such program, product or service is appropriate for you. You are assuming all risks, and you agree that Tap Into Community / Tapping Works is not liable in any way for any program, product or service that Tap Into Community / Tapping Works may promote, market, share or sell on or through this Website. Tap Into Community / Tapping Works believes strongly that the only ethical financial affiliate relationships are the ones that are disclosed clearly and prominently to the consumer at all times, and we promise to always abide by this value.
Tap Into Community / Tapping Works is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites, such as ours, to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
By using this Website you agree to all parts of the above EFT Tapping Works Website Disclaimer. If you do not accept or agree with any of the foregoing disclaimer conditions, it is your responsibility to not continue on this Website.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact any officer of Tap Into Community / Tapping Works by emailing any one of us directly. We’d love to hear from you!