February’s Tapping Group Tucker
February 1 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM$5.00
Join us for February’s Tapping Group in Tucker. We meet the 1st Saturday of every month (except July). We meet and determine the focus of each meeting based on who attends and what everyone needs that day. A typical meeting includes Introductions, General Discussion, Tapping as a Group, Demonstration, Q&A, Wrap Up.
The meeting can also be adapted in many ways including Tapping in Pairs or Triads, focusing on one particular topic or theme, more Q&A, etc.
February’s Tapping Group is facilitated by Melissa Lester Olson, LCSW & Advanced EFT Practitioner. No RSVP is required. Beginning in 2020 Tap Into Community requests a $5 minimum donation from each attendee to support its ongoing activities. No one will be turned away for inability to donate.
Curious about EFT Tapping? There’s lots to know!
What can February’s Tapping Group help me with?
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Elimination of panic attacks
- Trauma resolution including PTSD
- Reduction in blood pressure
- Reduction in cortisol levels
- Reduction/elimination of physical pain
- Performance and productivity enhancement
- Improved insight and cognitive shifts
- Emotional regulation and calming
- Processing of anger and rage
- and much, much more
Who is using / recommending EFT Tapping?
- Medical Doctors – including Neurologists and Psychiatrists
- Doctors of Osteopathy
- Therapists and Counselors
- Parents (on their children)
- Sports Performance Coaches
- Life Coaches
- School Counselors
- EFT Practitioners
- Pet Owners (on their pets)
How does it actually work?
Whether we use the language of “energy work” or the language of neurology, the following mechanisms are believed to be at work during EFT Tapping
- Imaginal Exposure
- Somatic Activation
- Amygdala / Prefrontal Cortex Rewiring and Deactivation
- Information Processing and Reprocessing
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Memory Reconsolidation
- Eye Movement and Reprocessing
If you are interested in learning more about EFT Tapping locally in the Metro Atlanta area, please reach out to let us know. Our Atlanta-based EFT Tapping community is growing with more and more happening every day – and everyone is welcome.